To fulfill your nutritional needs is very important.
In addition to maintaining the health of your body, balanced nutrition will make your body become fit and healthy.
One of the essential nutrients for the body is a vitamin which serves to produce energy in the body.
One of the important vitamins for the body is vitamin B12. This vitamin is essential to prevent dull skin, preventing dry skin, and keep skin healthy.
Sign that you need B12 Vitamin
- After you slept for 8 hours and in the morning your body is still weak and feeling sleepy. Means you need vitamin B12.
- When you lift weights that are not too heavy you felt very miserable. You feel lifting loads weighing dozens of kilos and your fingertips as there are electrocuted, and often feel tingling. Do not ignore it could be you are deficient in vitamin B12.
- Lack Of concentration also the signs that you are deficient in vitamin B12
- Frequent dizziness and headache without cause is one of the signs that you are deficient in vitamin B12.
- Dull and scaly skin, even though you’re already using and moisturizing body butter
- Red tongue is a sign that you are deficient in vitamin B12
- Easy bruising and bleeding. The gums bleed often is a sign that you are deficient in vitamin B12Sources of vitamin B12 such as meat, milk and eggs Eating foods that contain lots of vitamin B12 is one way to meet the needs of vitamin B12